William Clarke College Studio Build
About William Clarke College
William Clarke College is an independent, P-12, co-educational Anglican College located in Kellyville in Sydney's north west (Hills District), Australia.
William Clarke College opened in 1988 with 113 students in Years 7 and 8 using the St Stephen's Anglican Church in Kellyville as a temporary site. The college is named after the Rev William Branwhite Clarke, who was a minister of the gospel and the first incumbent of the Parish of Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural. As well as his parish duties, he was the second Headmaster of The King's School in Parramatta and a scientist who is remembered as the founder of Australian Geology. The college has over 1600 students and 200 staff. Dr Marsh was appointed the third Headmaster to succeed David Raphael in 2017.
In 2007 the college introduced a Junior School (Kindergarten to Year 4), Middle School (Years 5–8) and Senior School (Years 9–12). In 2015 the college opened a Preparatory School. From 2018, the college's structure was changed to P-6 (Primary) and 7-12 (Secondary).
A professional fully-equipped dual green and white cyclorama studio for both video and photography.
• 8x5x4 metres (LxWxH) curved Chroma Green cyclorama studio
• High-quality LED lighting, including a mix of Ultrasoft panels and Bowens Mount continuous lighting
• All lights are mounted onto a 4 Pantograph Ceiling Track System.
• 2x 3-Hook Expan mounted backdrop systems with a variety of white, black and cream backdrops for more shooting options
• 1x Ultrasoft Panel LED on Roller Stand
• Blackout curtains splitting the two studios up so multiple shoots can happen at once
• White plinth for product photography
• Fully customisable lighting, equipment, floor and background
• A versatile space for film production, studio photography and more
• All cables are off the floor, eliminating tripping hazards and ensuring student safety.